Crown Holders Women's History Month Special: 20 Amazing Women Writers. Each writer will read a segment from their new books. Give the Gift of Knowledge, share the books listed below with your friends and family.
FEATURED AUTHORS AND POETS
Give the Gift of Knowledge, share the books listed below with your friends and family.
* And Then There Was Me by Sadeqa Johnson
* Anybody's Daughter by Pamela Samuels Young
* Black Series Volume 1-3 by Joan Vassar
* Broken Conditions by Jo Lena Johnson
* Caught Up by Kristina Smith
* Ellis and the Hidden Cave by Cerece Rennie Murphy
* Falling Through The Ceiling: Our Family ADHD Memoir by Audrey & Larry Jones
* Family Is Not Everything by Anita Washington
* Invisible No More by Raye Mitchell
* Janice L. Dennie - The Underwoods of Napa Valley Movie
* Josephine Baker's Last Dance by Sherry Jones
* Loving You by Jessica Tilles
* Maxine Listens by Dr. Lynda Mubarak
* Men and Intimacy by Therez Fleetwood
* Miami Beat: The Secret Society by Frederica P. Burden
* My Son's Fugacious Life: Two Murderers, One Conviction by Tonda Wright
* Nandi's Unexpected Gift by Ama Kuma
* Passport Wife by Terri D.
* Stiletto Justice by Camryn King
* Telling Stories by Cheri Paris Edwards
* The Caged Butterfly by Marian L. Thomas
* The Other Side of Cancer: Living Life with My Dying Sister by Annette Leeds
* There Is Sunshine After The Rain by Patricia A. Saunders
* Two-Sided Heart by Patricia Anne Phillips
* Unlawful Desires by Sassy Sinclair
* Unlawful Seduction by Sassy Sinclair
* Unveiled by La Rhonda Crosby-Johnson
* Wild Heart, Peaceful Soul by Janet Autherine
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register