Call in to speak with the host
Bonding Thru Books Festival, a totally online literary event, was created to start a national conversation about what we want our literary legacy to be. Each night we will discuss how we can use the leaders, icons and storytellers of today, to create body of works that will assist emerging writers and authors in being more responsible with their work and positions.
FEATURED AUTHORS AND SPEAKERS
Shop for the featured books listed below: http://bit.ly/1dgdD7B
Listen and Share the Leaps of Faith Radio Show Here: http://bit.ly/1jln3Mv
Panel Discussion: Define Yourself, Redefine the World
* The Book of Purpose: The You Testament by TracyMac
* Left for Dead by Ebony Canion (Memoir)
* Note to Self: Diary of a Divorcee by Shana Burton (Memoir)
* The Plus Factor by Tamika L. Sims
* Hear My Voice by Dana English-Nelson
* When Everything Isn't Enough by Ed Wyns
* A Good Dose of Pleasure (The Morgan Men) by Zuri Day
* Black Girl's Guide to Winning at Love & Life by Stephanie Small
* Tropical Fantasy (Harlequin Kimani Romance) by Monica McKayhan
* The Prodigal Son by Kimberla Lawson Roby
* Anybody's Daughter (Angela Evans Series No. 2) by Pamela Samuels Young
* Living Separate Lives by Paulette Harper
* Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid: Michael Anderson's Fight For Life by Tremayne Moore
* Do You Still Do? What Happens Happily Ever After by Cheryl Lacey Donovan
* Leading Through Living: A Guide for Women Seeking Growth Through Leadership by Lynita Mitchell-Blackwell
READ MORE ABOUT THE PANELS AND SEE THE LIST OF FEATURED AUTHORS AND SPEAKERS: http://www.blackpearlsmagazine.com/bondingthrubooks13.html
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.