Join us for Big Blend Radio’s Eat, Drink & Be Merry Show focusing on the history of wine, vegan wines, and wine temperature.
- Journalist Kevin Begos discusses his new book “Tasting the Past: The Science of Flavor & the Search for the Origins of Wine”
- Frances Gonzalez, founder of VeganWines.com, talks about the world of vegan wines.
- Sommelier Hilarie Larson, co-founder of Northwinds Wine Consulting, shares her tips on Wine Temperatures.
Featured Music includes: ‘Holy Water’ by Allison August, “Summer Wine” by Shelley King, and “Wine Headed” by Johnny Mastro & Mama’s Boys!
Thank you to this episode’s sponsors:
- International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, a global network of journalists who cover the hospitality and lifestyle fields, and the people who promote them.
- Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro, serving farm-to-table food and local beers and wines, up in San Diego, California’s mountain and back-country region.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register