Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Parks & Travel Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s special Locals Insider Show focusing on San Diego, in Southern California. Boasting a mild year-round climate, over 70 miles of coastline along with country, mountain and desert areas, numerous historic sites, attractions, parks and outdoor activities, San Diego County is a popular travel destination.
On This Episode:
LOCALS INSIDER PANEL DISCUSSION:
- Ward Heinrichs Esq. – San Diego Employment Attorney
- Dr. Shane Ott, D.C., FMT - Active Life Chiropractic
- Robb Bower – McCoy Brothers Band & Organizer of the annual Julian Blues Bash, in Julian, San Diego’s mountain destination.
- Hear our interview with Todd Derr – Manager of Leucadia Beach Inn, in Leucadia, Coastal North San Diego County
- Steve Schneickert recalls Hollywood History of North San Diego!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register