Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Parks & Travel Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station World Radio Party!
On This Episode:
- Port Town of Steveston, British Columbia – From parks, museums and gardens to fish markets, coffee and tea houses, travel writer Linda Kissam “Food, Wine & Shopping Diva” talks about her adventures in Steveston, an old salmon canning town, now turned into a thriving coastal attraction and backdrop for the small town of Storybrooke, in the ABC hit TV series Once Upon a Time.
- World Travel Panel Discussion, featuring:
- Allison August - Southern California blues singer-songwriter.
- Chip Schutzman – CEO & Founder of Miles High Productions.
- Ralph Masengill Jr. – Author of “Conquer Change & Win”.
- Rob Ridgeway – Creator of Spontuneous “The Song Game”.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register