Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend Radio's Vacation Station travel show! This episode shines the spotlight on San Benito County, the eastern gateway to Pinnacles National Park in central California.
On This Episode:
- San Juan Bautista State Historic Park - Park Interpreter Marcos Vizcaino talks about the fascinating history featured at the park and Old Mission.
- Native Daughters of the Golden West - Sharon Johnston discusses the community projects and historic preservation work of Parlor #179 San Juan Bautista.
- Johnny’s Bar & Grill – Charisse Tyson talks about the biker history and dining experience at this famous Hollister bar and grill.
- San Benito Bene - Kathina Szeto discusses the region’s agriculture and her locally inspired gourmet and gift shop in downtown Hollister.
- San Benito County Historical Society – Don Pidd talks about the society’s Museum in downtown Hollister, and the Historical Park in Tres Pinos.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register