Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s 10 Year Anniversary Champagne Sundays Brunch Party show!
CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH PARTY GUESTS:
- Bobbi DePorter – Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, and creator of the 8 Keys of Excellence character education program, Bobbi talks about her 35+ year career in youth education.
- Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ - Travel writer and President of the International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association, Linda talks about her Viking River Cruise experience exploring Germany’s Christmas Markets.
- Glynn Burrows – Family Historian and owner of Norfolk Tours UK, talks about England’s Lake District.
- Rob Ridgeway 'Tunesmith Rob' – Creator of Spontuneous, the multiple award-winning and Amazon best-selling musical board game.
- Steve Schneickert – Actor, singer and Big Blend Radio’s Hollywood Historian.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register