Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend radio’s final episode of 2016, streaming live from Tucson, Arizona.
ON THIS EPISODE:
- Coronado Island – Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ talks about her experience on Coronado Island in San Diego, California.
- ‘White Christmas’ – Philadelphia R&B legend Walter "Bunny" Sigler talks about his remix and new release of the holiday classic “White Christmas”, an update to the track that originally appears on Sigler’s holiday-themed album “When You’re In Love at Christmas Time.”
- Baking Brownies – Pastry Chef Mary Kropelnicki shares her brownie baking tips and recipe. Mary is the owner of The Bakery Gallery, a popular destination in Yerington, Nevada.
- Holiday Cocktails with Tyler Johnston & Heather Witherington, mixologists at the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ.
- Christmas Hollywood History – Steve Schneickert celebrates the season, and recalls a selection of classic Christmas films.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register