Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the crazy mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio streaming live from Tucson, Arizona.
ON THIS EPISODE:
- Dino Jag – The award-winning vocalist and singer-songwriter from South Australia, talks about his new singles and November 25th release of his new EP “Breakthrough”, that was recorded at legendary Sunset Sound Studios in Hollywood with Grammy award-winning producer Jeff Bova.
- Bar SZ Ranch – Tim and Michelle Borland talk about their working family ranch, a popular vacation, wedding and special events location, just outside Pinnacles National Park in San Benito County, California.
- Festive San Benito County - Juli Viera, Executive Director of San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center, talks about the upcoming Festive and Patriotic Events in San Benito County, the eastern gateway to Pinnacles National Park!
- Winter Fun in Exeter, CA - Sandy Blankenship, Executive Director of Exeter Chamber of Commerce, talks about all the Winter Holiday Festivities in Exeter, California, gateway to Sequoia National Park.
- Turkey for Thanksgiving – Turkey tips with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Bistro in Julian, San Diego’s mountain getaway.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register