Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 410 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- National Geographic Celebrates “The Year Of The Parks” - Ford Cochran - Director of Programming for National Geographic Expeditions, discusses the 8th edition ‘National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States’ and ‘National Geographic Kids National Parks Guide USA Centennial Edition'
- Connecting with Coincidence - Dr. Bernard D. Beitman discusses his new book, ‘Connecting with Coincidence: The New Science for Using Synchronicity and Serendipity in Your Life’.
- Starting Now– Singer-songwriter Idalee talks about his second chance in life, and his new EP ‘Starting Now’.
- Jump The Fire – Evie Ladin discusses her band’s new album ‘Jump The Fire’ that combines tradition folk with African influences.
- Yuma Criminal Cool-Aid Cocktail – Heather Witherington, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill