Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour.
On This Episode:
- California’s Sequoia Country – Dana Dierkes – Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Leah Launey – Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast.
- Summer in San Benito County – Juli Viera – San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau.
- San Diego Botanical Garden - Julian Duval, President/CEO. Photo: Rachel Cobb.
- The Flower Fields - Fred Clarke, General Manager.
- Leucadia Beach Inn - Todd Derr, Manager.
Plus, Steve Schneickert recalls the Hollywood History of North San Diego County, CA!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register