Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station Travel Show. Show streams live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Exploring Western Montana with travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva' and president of International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- Historic Izaak Walton Inn in Montana, with travel writer Eva Eldridge.
- Flower Power in Exeter, CA with Sandy Blankenship, Executive Director of the Exeter Chamber of Commerce.
- Spring in Three Rivers, CA– Leah Launey, innkeeper of Three Rivers B&B.
- San Diego’s Wine Country with food, wine and travel writer Robin Dohrn-Simpson, member of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register