Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Faux Calamari vegan appetizer recipe with five-star Chef Ivan Flowers
- Yuma Lettice Days with Chef Michael Cairns and Dustin Mylius, Yuma Visitors Bureau
- Liability Risks of Hiring Independent Contractors with S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq., Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, CA.
- Jack Valentine of Norfolk with Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours UK.
- Romantic Hollywood History as recalled by Steve Schneickert.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register