Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- The Committee - Best-selling author Terry E. Hill discusses his fourth novel ‘The Committee’, a beguiling tale that twirls Illuminati conspiracy, New Orleans voodoo, American politics and a subplot gay affair in a delicious twist of turbulence and turmoil.
- National Part for Stonewall – Chad Lord from the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the campaign to preserve the area around Stonewall Inn in New York City, as the first LGBT-themed national park site.
- Colonel Charles Young – Dana Dierkes of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, explains how Col. Charles Young, who was appointed acting superintendent of Sequoia and General Grant national parks in 1903, became the first black superintendent of a national park.
- Oysters for Valentine’s Day with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA.
- Love Potion cocktail recipe with mixologist Tyler Johnston, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill.
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts & Treats in Yuma with Donna George of The Peanut Patch, and Debra Mansheim of Basket Creations & More.