Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Way Back When History show. This episode airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona; the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Southwest Trading Posts – Photographer Ed Grazda discusses his new book ‘A Last Glance: Trading Posts of the Four Corners’ published by powerHouse Books.
- WWII Airfields in England - Glynn Burrows, historian and owner of Norfolk Tours UK.
- Freedom Fighters Mural - Mickey Hirni discusses this patriotic mural in Exeter, California, dedicated to all veterans in all branches of service.
- Tuskegee Airmen - Alan Spears, Director of Cultural Resources for the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the history behind the Tuskegee National Historic Site in Alabama.
- Yuma Landing Bar & Grill – Mixologist Heather Witherington talks about the restaurant’s location at the site of where the first airplane landed in Arizona, plus their aviation inspired food and cocktails.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register