Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for this special Big Blend Radio Happy Hour show focusing on the food, wine and history of San Benito County, in central California. Gateway to Pinnacles National Park, San Benito County is made up of the historic towns of Hollister, San Juan Bautista and Tres Pinos. This episode airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
The Episode Features:
- Juli Vieira - San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- Calera Wine Company in Hollister
- Ridgemark Golf & Country Club in Hollister
- Vertigo Coffee in San Juan Bautista
- San Benito County Historical Museum in Hollister
- San Benito County Historical & Recreational Park in Tres Pinos
- 19th Hole Booze & Food in Tres Pinos
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register