Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith– mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona - headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Country artist Sarah Gayle Meech, recently titled Nashville’s ‘Female Outlaw of the Year,’ discusses her second album ‘Tennessee Love Song’
- New York Times best-selling author Jen Lancaster talks about her new memoir ‘I Regret Nothing’
- Singer-songwriter Ryan David Orr talks about his latest album ‘More Than Strangers’ and EP ‘For My Mother, Who Truly Loved the World’
- Wildlife photographer and environmental educator David FitzSimmons discusses his third children’s book ‘Curious Critters Marine’
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA talks Quinoa.
- Chef Thomas Wright & Mixologist Tyler Johnston of the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, Arizona discuss Martinis and Appetizers.