Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Sandy Blankenship, from the Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California's Sequoia country!
On This Episode:
- Author John Marshall discusses his book ‘WIDE-OPEN WORLD: How Volunteering Around the Globe Changed One Family’s Lives Forever’.
- Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals talks Herbal Health.
- Chef Jeremy Manley of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA shares a Spring Recipe
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. of Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego talks Employment Transportation Law
- Plus an update on the Bathtub Race in Three Rivers, CA as organized by Three Rivers B&B & Sequoia Comfort Inn