Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On This Episode:
- Texas based singer-songwriter Shelley King will talk about her new album and video ‘Building A Fire’
- Acclaimed baritone/soprano husband-wife duo Beth Donnelly & Doug Feller discuss their latest CD ‘My Heart is For You’
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ discuss Passover Food & Wine
- Eric Sutter, Executive Chef of Flying V Bar & Grill at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her visit to Bisbee, Arizona.
- Carl Senna discusses co-authoring ‘Never Charged, Never Convicted: My Life in the Boston Drug Trade’ with Marvin Clark
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register