Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s ‘Garden Gossip’ home and garden show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Storing Wine at Home – Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of Gourmand award-winning recipe book ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Cooking with Fresh Herbs – 5 Star Chef Ivan Flowers, Top of the Market in San Diego
- Organizing Your Kitchen & Garage - Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’, best-selling author of ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ series
- Vegetarianism - Author James McWilliams will discuss his book ‘The Modern Savage: Our Unthinking Decision to Eat Animals’
- Animal Friendly Home & Garden – Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA wildlife conservation organization
- Hummingbird & Butterfly Gardens in Yuma – Richard Stamp and Espy Matlock, City of Yuma, Arizona
- The Fabulous Fudge Fan Club - Donna George, The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register