Call in to speak with the host
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Champagne Sundays variety show airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and writer Terry Irving will talk about his thrilling debut novel COURIER.
- Author B.R. Maul will discuss the first installment of his fantasy series “Portals, Passages & Pathways Part 1: In the Land of Magnanthia”
- Artist Victoria Chick will chat about Lighthouses in Art
- H. Alan Day, co-author of memoir ‘The Horse Lover’ talks Cowboy Culture
- Summer in Sequoia National Park with park ranger Dana Dierkes, and Leah Launey - innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA.
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, author of NO MORE HEROES, will discuss his recent travels through Iceland.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.