Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show. This episode airs live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
On This Episode:
- Celebrate The Arts in California’s Sequoia Country with Donnette Silva Carter – Porterville Chamber of Commerce, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Leah Launey – Sequoia Foothills Chamber of Commerce & Three Rivers B&B
- Robbie Boyd the popular UK singer-songwriter is releasing his debut album, ‘So Called Man’, produced and mixed by Tristan Ivemy.
- Murals of Silver City, NM with New Mexico based figurative artist Victoria Chick.
- English Ancestry & Family History with Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours UK.
- Yuma Territorial Prison with Ann-Jeanette "A-J" Mosqueda, Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area in Yuma, AZ.
- Marcus Valdespino talks about his book ‘The White Boy Confessions: The Explosive Story of Marcus Valdespino and San Antonio's Hood’
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.