Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, with this episode airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, AZ
On This Episode:
- Discover The Sequoias – Donnette Silva Carter – CEO & Executive Director of Porterville Chamber of Commerce, Sandy Blankenship – Executive Director of Exeter Chamber of Commerce, and Sandy Sills – Executive Director of Dinuba Chamber of Commerce, will discuss Mother’s Day, Spring Shopping & Activities in California’s Sequoia Country.
- Explore Yuma – Travel writer Linda Kissam, ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Top 6 Things To Do in Yuma, AZ.
- Civil War – Artist Victoria Chick discusses art and photo-journalism of the American Civil War.
- Wine & Chicken Pot Pies cooking and wine pairing tips with Howard & Ruth Milstein.
- Plus, Recipes & Cooking Tips from Leah Launey – Three Rivers B&B, Terri Bailey – Baileys Palomar Resort.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register