Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of WayBackWhenMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Way Back When history show, airing live from California’s Yosemite Gold Country, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
Featured Guests & Segments:
- William Hyrb – Author ‘Vanished: The Life and Disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa’
- Glynn Burrows – Historian, tour guide and owner of Norfolk Tours, will discuss US Presidents connect to Norfolk, England.
- Alycia Hayes – Acting Chief Ranger, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument in Southern Arizona.
- Yuma Centennial – Stephanie McMillin, Ricky Rinehart, Miriam Limon, Rex Ijams – City of Yuma; plus, Yvonne Peach of historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, will discuss the Centennial Celebrations of Yuma, Arizona.
- Historic Exeter, California - Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, historian Chris Brewer, and author Ron Hughart.
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!