Call in to speak with the host
David Glass is one of the most underrated CEO's in the history of business. Under his leadership Wal-Mart experienced tremendous growth and the facts speak for itself.
1. The stock price went from $3.42 a share to $55.00 (adjusted for splits).
2. Increased sales tenfold to over $165 billion.
3. Earnings soared to over $5.4 billion from $628 million.
4. Stores more then tripled to 4000.
5. The number of employees increased to 1.1 million from 183,000.
6. In 1993 Wal-Mart recorded its first $1 billion dollar week.
7. In 1997 the company reached $100 billion in sales.
8. Under Glass's leadership the company expanded globally.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.