Callers and Chat Participation are Welcome.
Answer... More advanced long range rockets and tunnels across a 9 mile boarder.
Sudan has a past….
1. Sudanese sources told the BBC that the arms factory was believed to have been operated by the Iranians. NOTE: there were indications that Iran was using this factory to stock pile and possibly assemble various weapons and rockets. And of course, history points top it.
2. The day after the factory was bombed, Hamas fired 79 rockets at Israel.
3. Israel was going after a supply line of rockets that, for the first time, was giving Hamas rockets that could reach Tel Aviv & Jerusalem.
4. There is a massive tunnel network that they use to smuggle weapons and rockets into Gaza
5. HISTORY: When Israel ended it's occupation of Gaza in 2005, there were only primitive rockets being assemble there with about a range of a mile. This is not the case anymore.
6. Then in 2007. Hamas pushed the Fatah governing body out to the West Bank and took over the region. Then they created a more sophisticated military and started producing better missile.
7. The fall of Libya provided a massive cache of weapons that were smuggled into Gaza.
8. Tunnels from Egypt to Gaza are how weapons get into Gaza. Gaza conflict puts crimp in tunnel smuggling biz.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.