This is the final chapter, 12, in the book What Is A New Thought Christian, by William Warch (pp) 95-101
They shall prosper that love thee ( Psalms 122:6
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.Matthew 6:21
Affirmation: Tremendous supply and large sums are flowing from God to and through me this instant.
(1) Is prosperity the accumulation of money?
(2)Why does money seem to be the answer to problems?
(3) What frees you from depending on the outer as your source?
(4) How do you develop your understanding of prosperity?
(5) What is meant by "move God through you"?
(6) What does the tithe represent?
(7) Should save money?
(8) What are the three levels of giving?
(9) Are there times when you can't afford to tithe?
(10) How are you developing your prosperity consciousness?
Many people who were afraid they couldn't tithe found they couldn't afford not to tithe. They eventually tithed themselves out of debt. Whether one is tithing on thirty dollars or three million the challenge and experience is the same. The same inner decision is required, the same Divine activity begins. Due to the fact that everyone is an individual, the details and conditions will be unique, but the underlying principle remains the same. God is your source and you must acknowledge this truth with all that you are in complete commitment and trust. As you do you are free from any sense of lack or limitation. You are coming to an understanding as a New Thought Christian of how to become prosperous.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register