Call in to speak with the host (347) 934-0853
We are in in the series: A New Thought Christian, by William Warch, (pp) 71-78- “What Is Metaphysics”.
Probably the most incredible thing that a New Thought Christian discovers as a true Metaphysician is that everyone is responsible for affecting the universe and mankind in the most positive way possible. It is part of Gods Divine Plan that each of us discovers himself as a very important energy-intelligence.
Bible Verse: “ In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind” ( Job 12:10)
(1) What has caused you to look beyond the appearances?
(2) Did metaphysical poets start a religious movement?
(3) What are the three branches of metaphysics?
(4) Why is a New Thought Christian a metaphysician?
(5) Name some New Thought leaders and their contributions?
(6) What value is there to a metaphysical approach to the bible?
(7) Who has the final word on metaphysical interpretation?
(8) Is New Thought new?
(9) Who is the father of New Thought?
(10) What responsibility do you have in affecting the universe?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register