The New Thought Christian knows it takes discipline and preparation to develop consciousness.
God’s greatest gift to you is Inspiration. Our greatest gift to God is Preparation.
Bible Verse: Psalm 37:5
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Straighten your road in front of Lord Jehovah; hope in him and he will do it.”
Bible Verse Titus 3:8
This is a faithful and trustworthy saying; and concerning these things I want you to speak with great confidence, so that those who have believed God [that is, those who have trusted in, relied on, and accepted Christ Jesus as Savior,] will be careful to participate in doing good and honorable things. These things are excellent [in themselves] and profitable for the people.
(1) What is the purpose of a Denial?
(2) How do you determine what you need to deny from your consciousness?
(3) Should you deny that problems exist?
(4) How does one forgive?
(5) What is the purpose of an Affirmation?
(6) Can you alter outer things without changing consciousness?
(7) What is meant by “claiming your good”?
(8) Is it easy to change your consciousness?
(9) What are the four (4) steps in forming denials and affirmations?
(10) Give a denial and affirmation that are beneficial in helping you to meet a current challenge. Did forming them help you in conscious development?
Denial: “There is no emotion, fear or threat that can lock me into my present level of consciousness.”
Affirmation: “Today I am transformed, uplifted, and inspired, by the mighty force of God working through me.”
"Learn to listen. Listen to learn.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register