(Proverbs 29:11) “A fool utters all his anger, But a wise man keeps it back and stills it."
(Psalms 139:23) "Try me and know my thoughts.”
1. What is the Christ Mind in you?
2. What is your subconscious mind?
3. What is your conscious mind?
4. How does your self-esteem relate to that which you receive?
5. What part of you will determine exactly what will manifest?
6. Who is responsible for the thoughts you hold?
7. What are the three sources of ideas you can draw upon?
8. What provides the power for the creative process?
9. Does your Christ Mind choose good for you?
10. How are you using thought?
Affirmation: My mind is filled with the light of God; divine ideas are flowing to me now.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register