1. Diane’s updates [3:46]
2. Our guest, Jimmy Moore [4:55]
3. Jimmy’s new book, Keto Clarity [7:43]
4. A ketogenic diet and nutritional ketosis [10:33]
5. Finding your carbohydrate tolerance level [15:14]
6. What impacts carb tolerance levels [23:59]
7. Is there benefit in cycling a ketogenic diet? [29:54]
8. Gluconeogenesis, friend or foe? [38:44]
9. Ketosis and thyroid dysfunction [40:25]
10. How low is too low? [45:29]
11. Does going low carb too long affect your metabolism of carbs? [47:53]
12. Physiological versus psychological benefit of “off” days [50:47]
13. Optimal athletic performance on ketosis [53:39]
14. Gut bacteria and a ketogenic diet [1:01:16]
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.