Call in to speak with the host
1. Updates [3:32]
2. Introducing our guest [4:38]
3. The origin of Lift Weights Faster [8:20]
4. Jen’s perspective in the gym [11:20]
5. How do you scratch the competitive itch now? [20:06]
6. One strength training exercise every woman should be doing [25:21]
7. Are my squats good enough[26:06]
8. What do you recommend for those new to strength training? [27:11]
9. how should people organize their workouts over the course of the week? [33:16]
10. How to handle training in someone with high life stress [38:46]
11. What are the minimum number of days someone needs to train to get lean and strong? [49:10]
12. Some ways to add Lift Weights Faster to what you’re doing now [52:50]
13. Recommendations for underweight women wanting to gain [57:01]
14. How to eat while lifting to build muscle and not gain fat [1:00:05]
15. How to get the metabolism going when you’ve hit a plateau [1:05:11]
16. Peri- and post menopause strength training tips [1:08:36]
17. Jen’s favorite reason why she loves lifting weights [1:09:45]
18. Final word on Lift Weights Faster and Eat Better Faster [1:11:32]
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.