Join Jim and New York Times best-selling author Jonathan Robinson (Find Happiness Now) as they discuss perspectives on:
- What stands in the way of your happiness?
- How do we loose it once we’ve got it? And how do we get it back?
- What constitutes a happy life?
- How to maintain a level of joy and contentment even when the world around you is miserable?
- Simple, powerful tools that will allow you to choose your mood
- Happiness as a developed skill vs something that arbitrarily (and seldom) happens to you
- Happiness as a marketing tool for your business
- Setting the energy for your Happy day
LISTEN TO THIS SHOW ON THE AWAKENING ZONE NETWORK
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.