Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

GD's QUEENS Presents: Aynoit Ashor on A Touch of Grace

  • Broadcast in Entertainment
  • 0 comments
A Touch of Grace

A Touch of Grace

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow A Touch of Grace.
h:135247
s:6096339
archived

GD's QUEENS Presents: Author, Speaker, Advocate, Aynoit Ashor on "A Touch of Grace," on "A Touch of Grace," Thursday 2/20/2014 at 1:30PM [PST].  To listen to the show click the link,or: ON DAY OF SHOW ONLY: Call in to speak with the host (347) 215-7169.

Teen Dating Abuse: 

Twenty-five percent of high school students state they have had a class on dating abuse.  This is not enough.  Aynoit uses materials and activities to educate students of all three learning types (visual, interactive, verbal) understand the roles of the Target, Perpetrator and By-Stander.  98% of attendees surveyed agree that all teens should attend Aynoit's hands-on Teen Dating Abuse presentation. The other 2% "kind of" agree.  

 A Survivor's Story:

Aynoit is no holds barred with her story of molestation, rape, homelessness and domestic abuse with her audiences.  She takes her listeners on the journey of her life and leaves those in attendance with hope of better times ahead.  Aynoit has shared her story with University students, radio audiences and women's groups...

 Life After Abuse:

This presentation includes Aynoit's "Survivor Story" as well as the steps taken to heal after Aynoit left her abuser.  Aynoit leaves her attendees feeling hopeful and ready to take the next step toward freedom.  "Life After Abuse" has been shared with Social Service clients and residents of  homeless & domestic violence shelters.  

 Domestic Violence in the Workplace: .. Aynoit helps employers, human resources, supervisors and co-workers to recognize the signs of domestic abuse and gives strategies on keeping the target safe.  

[http://aynoitashor.webs.com/]

Comments

 comments