If you have tried to start a new real estate brokerage in the State of Arizona only find the DRE forms confusing and difficult to understand, this show is for you. Listen in as Attorney Steve, the real estate lawyer, discusses the general steps you need to take to get your DRE real estate company approved by AZRE.
Here is a basic overview of the steps that will be discussed:
1. Take 90 hours of real estate education (I like Arizona School of Real Estate & Business)
2. Get fingerprint done (so you can get a fingerprint clearance card)
3. Pass the state and federal real estate exam (signup at Pearson Vue)
4. For brokers, take and pass 9 units of the broker management clinic
5. Submit all your materials online to AZRE.gov
6. Fill out form LI-213 so you can reserve a corporate name (for example, an LLC with your real estate company name). NOTE: Do this before you file for the LLC with the Arizona Corporations Commission (A.C.C.)
7. Once the LI-213 form is approved (usually around 10 days) then file for your LLC with the A.C.C. Pay for the expedited fee so you can get that done in about a week
8. Make sure the articles get published (the A.C.C. will not do that for you) and then file your affidavit of publication with the A.C.C. within 60 days
9. Submit form LI-212 (entity/employing broker application) with the Arizona Department of Real Estate, attaching all the required documentation (LLC infromation, name of Designated broker, corporate resolution, disclosure of criminal convictions, etc.)
10. Once approved, you should be good to go assuming all other requirements are met. Time to recruit new agents and get out there and sell.
We can help with the LLC, PLLC, DBA's, independent contractor agreements, DRE setup, etc.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register