Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

The Art of Living Well with Charlotte and Lindsay

  • Broadcast in Lifestyle
  • 0 comments
Art of Living Well Radio

Art of Living Well Radio

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Art of Living Well Radio.
h:148810
s:1519435
archived
We Need More Intelligence! I find myself screaming this phrase at the TV screen in response to really stupid thinking and actions of politicians and "regular" people. Well we know where the smart people can be found! Since 1946 MENSA has served as an organization for the top 2% of the population in intelligence. American MENSA Chair, Elissa Rudolph, will be on the show to tell us more about MENSA, who joins and how. We will also ask her how really smart people are different, or the same, from the other 98%. Maybe you're a MENSA candidate! Find out this week on The Art of Living Well with Charlotte and Lindsay. Universal inquiry, unbounded exploration - are you ready for a show designed to free your mind and your body from the old rut of day-to-day living? Each Thursday Charlotte and Lindsay will take you to the edge of your old thinking and beyond your comfort zone to a new place of understanding. And, you’ll have fun doing it. As life guides we start your journey: learn to finally put mastermind skills to work, save the oceans, live green, fall in love, forgive someone, challenge the system, play your best game of golf or tennis, create miracles, give from the heart, get fit, eat well and organically, or consider tossing your prescription medicines and regaining your naturally healthy state. Life's schooling is only done when you die and maybe not even then – we talk about near death experiences and life on the “other” side too. We even talk to angels! Keep learning, questioning, listening and stimulating yourself to be better each and every day by choice. Every show offers a guest or topic worthy of your time, attention and participation. Each Art of Living Well show will wrap up with Lindsay's Health in 15 - a short bite of easily digested information about natural health and healing. Each 15-minute segment focuses on one therapeutic-grade essential oil or a healing tool and how to incorporate it into your life.

Comments

 comments