Thomas S. Monson, you are hereby summoned to make answer before a High Council Court comprised of two Apostles holding the keys to try you to see if you are worthy to be severed from the ordinances of the House of God. (see D&C 64:38-39; Isaiah 28:14-16).
The complaint made against you is:
1. That you have violated the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood and thus also the Abrahamic Covenant by not segregating Israel politically and socially from the descendents of old Cain and fostering mixing with the black race of Cain thereby bringing the curse upon Israel.
2. You have abandoned the Law of Abraham in violation of the laws of God commanded in D&C 132.
3. Being a rich monogamous businessman only, you have also abandoned the law of the Celestial Kingdom: the United Order of Enoch as lived by the ancients.
4. You do not believe in the literal redemption of Zion and the gathering back to the Center Stake in Independence.
5. Also that you have fostered and encouraged the doctrine of infallibility and that “all is well in Zion” mantra, thus encouraging settling down into a carnal state of security in order to become a law unto yourself, while violating the laws of God. (see 2 Nephi 28:21).
6. Another related charge is that you substitute the “precepts of men” which are not given by the Holy Ghost, in order to promote priestcraft in the earth, setting yourself and your fellows up as a light, but you fight against Zion.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.