Although the trillion dollar machine may be winning the war, the people are winning enough battles to create a road map to successful litigation. In this episode of Who Stole Your Loan Litigation Discovery Expert Anthony Martinez will be discussing what some attorneys refer to as CASE KILLERS - pleadings designed to have a significant impact on a case that stops it dead in its tracks!
Listeners should have their pens and pads ready in this 1 hour episode that will discuss:
- Motions for Clarification, Dismissal, Authority to Represent, Show Cause, Summary Judgment and more...
- Capacity to Sue
- Paragraph 22 of the Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Filing Requirements of a Declaration of Trust
- Documentary Tax Stamps
- Negotiable Instrument Intro Teaser
- UCC Teaser (Is It Article 3, 8 or 9 Judge?)
- Much much more!!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.