Attorneys and Pro Se litigants make the same mistakes over and over in real property litigation cases which results in bad case law. Given the amount of bias already mounted up against property owners, bad case law only ratifies the status quo. So what's the problem and how do we fix it?
In this episode of Who Stole Your Loan Radio, Litigation Discovery Expert and Strategist, Anthony Martinez, will discuss how and why attorneys and Pro Se litigants lose sight of the goal and fall victim to the fight! Join Anthony Martinez as he discusses:
- Shadow Banking - Who Really Funded the Transaction.
- Equitable Subrogation - Who's Really Foreclosing?
- Moving Away From The Conspiracy of It All!
- Counterclaims & Offensive Actions - Overcoming the Failure To State A Claim Case Killer By Pleading Each Cause of Action With Extreme Specificity!
- Discovery - Effective Depositions - Who Should You Depose.
- Much more!!!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.