. The iniquity of the Amorites was full, Gen. 15:16. The sin of Canaan was akin to Sodom, preflood earth, Gen. 6:5.
2. Rahab lived in the midst of such a situation.
1) She worshipped a false God.
2) She sold her body for her living.
3) She knew no moral absolutes.
4) Her conscience was trained to sin.
5) She had no revelation from God. No absolute standard.
3. For the last month Rahab had come to a knowledge of the ONE TRUE GOD.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register