@MichaelHomula -- LINKEDIN:
Michael Homula is a Recruiting Strategy and Executive Search Consultant who has partnered with companies of all sizes to solve their most pressing talent acquisition challenges.
Mike has over 20 years of experience in executive search, corporate recruiting, consulting, and leadership.
He has a track record of aligning talent acquisition strategy and tactics with expected business outcomes and metrics while converting innovative ideas into operational realities.
Michael’s career highlights include leading two well recognized talent acquisition teams at FirstMerit Bank (now Huntington Bank) and Quicken Loans where he won multiple ERE Recruiting Excellence Awards.
The team he led at FirstMerit was recognized as the #1 Benchmark Firm in Recruiting, ahead of well recognized brands Google, Starbucks, GE, and Microsoft.
His work and writing has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, and numerous online publications.
He has worked with notable clients Google, Starbucks, General Mills, Boeing and Whirlpool as well as start-up, small and middle-market companies.
He delivers solutions in:
• Executive search
• Recruiter training and development
• Candidate experience and Talent Relationship Management (TRM)
• Recruiting strategy design and implementation
• Recruitment process engineering including ATS selection and implementation
• Competency modeling and performance/behavioral interview design and implementation
• Selection interview training for hiring leaders
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register