Join Ryan Miner and Eric Beasley LIVE - TONIGHT- at 9:00 p.m. for a conversation with Cato Institute senior fellow Walter Olson.
- Judge Neil Gorsuch's nomination to the Supreme Court and the upcoming confirmation battle
- Walter's take on the first month of a Trump presidency
- The 9th Circuit's 3-0 decision against Trump
- Doctor-assisted suicide
- What's going on with Maryland redistricting?
- Will President Trump champion libertarian principles?
Walter Olson is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute’s Center for Constitutional Studies and is known for his writing on the American legal system. His books include The Rule of Lawyers, on mass litigation, The Excuse Factory, on lawsuits in the workplace, and most recently Schools for Misrule, on the state of the law schools.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register