Call in to speak with the host
Tony is a serial and parallel entrepreneur having also held a number of senior and executive roles in Fortune 50 companies. Tony has over 25 years of experience in the area of sensors, chemical and biological detection for a wide variety of market segments including food safety, food quality, healthcare, diagnostics, homeland security, environmental and industrial applications.
In addition Tony is a consultant and advisor to governments and corporations in his area of expertise focusing on disruptive technology, strategy, strategic marketing and major deals associated with chemical and biological detection.
Tony holds a B.Sc. (Hons) in Applied Analytical Chemistry, an MBA in Management together with several patents. He has presented at major worldwide conferences, published over 80 papers & articles and is a recognized thought-leader.
2. What are foodborne bacterial pathogens?
3. What are the challenges of sampling dry pet for bacterial pathogens?
4. What is the downside of “grab sampling?”
5. What is a pneumatically collected dry food sample?
6. What is the interstitial headspace?
7. How does the new Hollison Technology system address these issues?
Anthony D. Bashall
1010 Allen Street, suite 202
Owensboro, KY 42303
Phone +1(617) 633-6030
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.