Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Procrastination: Sure Route to Foreclosure and Eviction

  • Broadcast in Legal
  • 0 comments
adrnow

adrnow

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow adrnow.
h:262463
s:2987417
archived

Hello folks, and thank you for tuning in to the Foreclosure Dispute Resolution Internet Radio Webinar.  I am your Instructor, Anthony Johnson.

In this Webinar, we will reiterate and illuminate how procrastination will cause you to lose your home to foreclosure.  Folks, we just can't sit back and do nothing.  We must be proactive and stay in continuous pursuit of looking for affirmative defenses to challenge the greedy lenders from stealing our homes.

Procrastination is a sure route to foreclosure and eviction because you are not putting up a fight against the lender!  If you do not file a reply to the Lis Pendens or Notice of Foreclosure, then, the lender will easily get a Default Judgment against you.  A monkey can do that!  At least make them earn their keep. 

In over 90% of the cases, the homeowner does not challenge the lender.  This leads to an easy foreclosure judgment.  The other 10% who does put up a fight usually will get a resolution to their liking, and possibly own their home outright with no mortgage because the lender does not own the note and cannot find the note! 

Come on, people, let's put up a fight and stand together to keep our homes!

DISCLAIMER: We are not attorneys.  We are not engaged in rendering legal advice.  We are Online Dispute Resolution Practitioners.  If legal advice is required, the assistance of a competent, qualified legal professional should be obtained.

Comments

 comments