This concept and list derived from "Being Godly" Facebook Group. 10 concepts:
10. Her lifestyle reflects what she believes (Prov. 14:2, 30:10).
9. She supports her family (Prov. 31:15).
8. She's honest yet tactful (Matthew 5:37).
7. She's mindful of her conversations (Prov. 31:26).
6. She has discernment, not deceived by her enemies (Gen. 3:15).
5. She's prudent (carefuly in action and judgment) Prov. 31:6, AMP.
4. She's particular about her friend relationships, understands they'll help or hurt her purpose, decisions, and future (Psalm 1:1-2).
3. She never gives up. Prov. 31:18, AMP.
2. More than lips, breast, etc. It's an assignment, He has choicen him before foundation of the world to be holy before him. Ephesians 1:4.
1. Word of God is her standard to make decisions (Prov. 3:5).
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.