1. Life transference - the transferring of things in your life to the life of the new Christian
2. In other words, the sharing of a lifestyle with the new believer 3. Such as Paul did with the Thessalonians - 1Th 2:8
B. OUR WALK WITH THE LORD MUST BE WORTHY OF IMITATION...
1. Otherwise, the new believer is not likely to take us seriously
2. Consider the example of Paul
a. In his conduct with the Thessalonians - 1Th 2:10
b. So he write as he did to the Philippians - Php 4:9
3. We should not view Paul as an exception; all mature Christians are to worthy of imitation - cf. Php 3:17
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register