Our 1 minute Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFy3pxrfiz4
Show May 5th on Blog Talk : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-patrick-dengel
See all Past Pod-Casts on: http://sbdc.osu.edu/pdonline/
Did you know that Gooseberries and currants are some of the new CASH CROPS? Our featured guest is Dr. Gary Goa, small fruit specialists an associate professor at the Ohio State university south centers.
Dr. Gao will discuss:
- Commercial grape production - opportunities and challenges.
- Blackberries and raspberries - types and growing methods.
- Blueberries - What is so different about them?
- Strawberries – June bearing types.
- Gooseberries and currants - New alternative cash crops.
- Berries and cancer prevention - a few cups of berries per day keep doctors away.
Dr. Gao is extremely knowledgeable as a fruit specialist. He is the editor and a co-author of a new Extension bulletin #940, "Midwest Home Fruit Production Guide." He has also authored many extension fact sheets on fruit production, soils, tomato and herbs. We know you will enjoy this podcast.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.