Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

80-20 Who is Right

80/20 Who is Right

×  

Follow This Show

Stay in the know about new episodes and updates.
In every conversation on opinion is 80% right and the other is 20% right. The listener helps us decide who is 80% right and who is 20% right.

On-Demand Episodes

Ant Jay and Jay Stogs figure debate if Golden State Warriors will repeat as champions. Will Isiah Thomas be a starter in the league again. March Madness Picks and the top 5 Cougars over 50.

Ant J and Jay Stogs debate the best guilty pleasure songs and what is happening in the NBA and NFL.

Ant J and Jay Stogs debate the teams currently in the madness and march and should Trae Young declare. The guys also share their childhood celebrity crushes.

In this episode Ant Jay and J Stogs debate if Lebrone James should retire after this season, and does Cleveland represent the East this year in the finals. The guys discuss is Isiah Thomas going to get a max deal, and where... more

J Stogs and Ant Jay debate whether Jason Garrett should still be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. We also get into whether Nick Folk deserves to have a starting job in the NFL next year. The guys delve deep into whether Jimmy... more

In this episode we discuss whether the NBA All-Star draft should be televised, or BOLD predictions for all of the playoffs. Impressions of Lavar Ball's decision conerning his youngest sons and railing on Luke Walton in public. We also... more

In this episode we talk Zeke Suspension, Kyrie leaving the Cavs, and what ever else comes to mind. Help us decide who has the 80 and who has the 20. This is the 1st part of Episode 4.

This is the second part to Episode 4...WE ask if the rails are coming off yet...You help us decide. Remember to leave your comments, like and subscribe..

Comments

 comments