Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Your Looks or Your Skills: Which Last Longer?

  • Broadcast in Marketing
  • 0 comments
Rick Nappier CEO

Rick Nappier CEO

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Rick Nappier CEO.
h:768451
s:10050637
archived

Two topics today: Sales skills last forever and articles from the LA Times and Bloomberg Law that connect sales performance.

Recently, a business owner told me that they wished business was like it was in the early 2000s. This owner admitted that her good looks played a role in connecting with potential clients.

A salesperson is lying if they refuse to admit that being a handsome guy or an attractive woman adds a few more points to closing deals.

Does having sales skills matter? Absolutely! You still have to do the job regardless of your looks.

Regardless of how a salesperson looks, customers expect salespersons to have experience and provide great service. If 70% of the sales activity is prospecting, the other 30% is performing knowledge-based tasks.

We hope you enjoy today's show.

Comments

 comments