100Radio Episode 26: Religion & Homosexuality
• How important is the bible today?
• How would you explain the creation of man and evolution?
• Is there such a thing as being TOO religious?
• Is it better to have any religion than to be atheist or agnostic?
• Do people have free will to choose between right or wrong or are our choices determined by hereditary and environmental influences?
• Are the Ten Commandments still relevant? Which rules do you think are needed for religion or society today?
• Do you believe in life after death? Why/why not?
• Homosexuality: What are your thoughts?
• Good News, Lousy News and things that you seem to care about, that we don't.
Have any questions or topics that you would like to hear on the show? Email us: 100Radio206@gmail.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.